Personal Identification Information.
Sharing your personal Information.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website.
JrProServices is not Responsible for missed or Omitted Services due to:
- Inclement weather (Rain,Lightning, Ice,Snow or frizzing Temperatures.
- Obstruction(Locked Gate or Dogs)
- customer Neglect(Low water levels or failure to make needed repairs.)
- Equipment failure.
Raining Service Day:
- When it rains we still show up to care for our customers’ swimming pool. but only the baskets are emptied, equipment is checked and the chemical balanced. The vacuuming sweeping is not performed due to the rain that doesn’t allow us to see the bottom of the pool.
Jr Pro Service schedules the services Monday thru Friday within designated areas each day of the week ensuring that each customer is assigned a specific service day throughout the season. Although we assign a specific service day, the time of your service may vary from week to week.
Weekly Service Pack Includes:
- Equipment Monitor & Inspection
- Chemistry Analysis & Add as Needed
- Brush Tile Line and Sidewalls
- Inspect Cleaner and Empty the bag
- Skim Pool Surfacing & Empty the skimmer and Pump Baskets
- Vacuum and filter backwashed (as needed)
Items left in the Pool:
We ask all customers to please pick up all small items such as toys, and other items in the pool before our technicians arrive each week. Jr Pro Service is not responsible for damage to any items left by customers in the pool.
You may cancel your service with us anytime you wish, for any reason, without a cancellation fee. Please understand though, that if you do not cancel your service, we will return to your house from week to week throughout the season and from season to season until you cancel. Customers who wish to cancel must submit their request at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a Jr Pro Service representative at 214-453-0089. Cancellations must be submitted by 5 pm the day before the mowing or pool cleaning you wish to discontinue service on.
All Jr Pro Services clients are guaranteed satisfaction with their pool cleaning service. If you ever feel that your service is not satisfactory, please contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a Jr Pro Services representative at 214-453-0089 by 5 pm the day of your service and we will come back and fix the problem at no additional charge the following day. Complaints made after 5 pm will be taken care of on the following visit. Sorry but credits are not available.
For your convenience payment for services can automatically be billed to a debit or credit card the day of your lawn care service. Those who prefer to pay by cash or check may do so at the time of service, however a credit card will be required at the time the service is scheduled. In the event that either cash or a check is not received at the time of service, the card on file will be charged for the completed service. Payments made by check to Getmow.com /Jr Pro Service that are not honored by the bank will incur a return check fee of $35 dollars, which will be charged to the card on file.
In the event that a card is declined, we will try the card again the following day. If the card does not go through the second time, the next service will be put on hold until we are able to reach the client. Those responses quickly with another card, we will promptly put them back on the schedule.
Customers can reach customer service at jrproservices.com at any time or at 214-453-0089 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
Therefore,in-ground swimming pool and spa cleaning services are taxable real property maintenance services under Texas Tax Code Section 151.0101 and Rule 3.356(a)(7).Sales Tax is due on the total charge for in-ground pool and spa cleaning services,including charges for labor and supplies.